Monday, June 11, 2007

My babys all growed up!

A little sad this morning. My baby is growing up, Sob! Charlotte usually wakes in the night to go toilet and then comes to wake us to take her. This morning we heard her door go, the hall light went on, short time later toilet flushed, hall light out and her door again. She doesn't need Mummy and Daddy anymore. I think Daryl felt sad too as he got up soon after to see if she wanted to come in for a cuddle. 'No Daddy, i'm happy in my bed'. My babys all growed up, Sob. (What am i going to be like when she starts school? A big slobbering mess probably!)
Also Maggie is growing up fast. She is walking around with big sis' toy phone to her ear, saying 'Hello, hello' (She has just learned hello the last few days. It's really her first real word).
It's a good thing i'm having another babe, otherwise how would i cope!

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Lordy I have missed much!

Milo! blooming heck, poor Charlotte but really poor you!

I also have faith our children will always need us....well more specifically, our purses.
Do not despair as you will soon have a new wee bairn(I have been reading crosstitch again!)and they will need you more than anyone except Maggie......it may be tough to not be the new one, charlotte well she is a well seasoned campaigner.

Sex of the baby, YES damn straight you need to know, book it again if legs are crossed and mention how displeased you will be and it would force you to lean towards names like Cecil or Beverly if the wee one does not play ball.

Men do not unleash my words on this one. You have to make it happen or one day you will have misplaced the Helen we know and love. It is hard. I now go out every fortnight and to be honest I always want to pull out and stay home. I do not and never tell Jase that and I force myself to go, best in the end I think.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx