Monday, June 23, 2008

Terry Fator - Amazing

If you don't watch Americas Got Talent (and i can kinda understand if you don't), you do need to watch on Mon night at 8.30pm. There is a man who does the most amazing ventroliquist act (seriously awesome, don't roll your eyes). I've just had a sneak peak on the net and he wins (sorry if i ruined it for you). The final is shown here next week. He does voice impressions of singers with him singing and his puppets and it is seriously awesome. I would love to go see his show!! Watch it!

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Ok, no comments on the blog but is is nearly as bad as me wathcing Jeremy Kyle while I have lunch!

School!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my lord I cannot think of such a thing as I find it really sad to be seperated for so long, I have no idea how I will cope! Tell me, is it ok? I hope you are good, Mind you I guess by the time you drop off Charlotte, do a couple of jobs and look after the other two as well as run the home it will be time to pick her up again!