Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Auckland and Hamilton holiday. Chapter 1

The kids and I, in the holidays, had an awesome adventure holiday to Auckland and Hamilton. I will write about it in installments here as there is soooo much to tell (and more to the point, sooooo many photos to share!)
Our adventure started with an aeroplane ride to Auckland. I have to say i was a little nervous about having to handle three on the plane by myself, but they were stars!! No hassles and a really nice flight.
In Auckland we stayed with Jeremy and Alana, which was really nice and for me nice to have a good catch up with my little brother.

Our first full day in Auckland saw us visiting Kelly Tarltons. A wonderful place, where for me the highlight was seeing the penguins up close. Awesome creatures. Maggie and Ryan were a little intimidated by the big sharks and stingrays, but still had lots of fun and especially enjoyed seeing a diver in the tank. Charlotte enjoyed racing around seeing EVERYTHING!!


No comments: