Monday, December 3, 2007

My little show pony

Charlotte had her dance recital yesterday. She was so terribly cute. I reckon her and her bestie were the best in her group. They danced in rainbow skirt to 'somewhere over the rainbow'. Mumma was terribly proud. Charlotte's bestie's mum even cried!
At the end of the show all the kids got back up to do the bird dance. Yep, very cute! You could pick the show ponies though who all kept fighting their way to the front of the stage and yep Charlotte was one of them!

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Oh lordy that whole show pony thing is a world I havr not yet visited but I am sure it is only a matter of time and you know CH well he himself is a competitive wee beastie! He infact as told be several times he played the best Cabbage in his school production!

As for cotton wool, a underground bunker and a GPS tracking device would suit me well!

You seem fab, well done xxxxxxxx