Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cotton wool kids

I would really love to be able to wrap my kids in cotton wool and keep them near me 24/7, just to know they're okay. Reality, i know i have to let them go and just hope for the best. So hard for the heart.
Mum is taking Maggie to Blenheim for the weekend. Her first trip away and i am very anxious. I am looking forward to the break from her. Charlotte is pretty independant now and Ryan being a baby just sleeps, so Maggie at 19mnths is at an age of being the most work currently, so will be nice to have the break, but she'll be so far away. Charlotte has done the trip before, which i was anxious about also, but has always made it home safe and sound. I just have to let them go, but it is so hard. Really not looking forward to them being late teenagers wanting to go to town or even worse wanting to do their OE! Yay for them. I really want them to experience those things, but it's gonna be tough on their Mum!

No comments: