Friday, November 16, 2007

Dr GRRRR!

I had to take Maggie to the Dr the other day (she had a lovely case of hives). My Dr was away so i had to see his associate (who i've never been fond of) and the minute he saw Ryan he started commenting on his birth mark. How it would probably fade, but it would be very easy to give him plastic surgery when he's a little older to get rid of it etc. Really hurt my feelings. I know some people would probably be bothered by the birth mark (Daryl is a little), but i love it. Wouldn't have bothered me so much if i had asked about it, but i wasn't even there about Ryan, i didn't ask, i love it and he should just keep his views to himself! Some people want perfect babys, but to me the birth mark is what makes him perfect. If he wants to get rid of it later that will be his choice not mine.

No comments: