Saturday, May 31, 2008

The mean wife

So Daryl went in for the big SNIP yesterday and is somewhat sore and slow moving today. I do feel for him i really do, but at the same time i am actually secretly enjoying seeing him in pain there! Am i a bee-atch or what? I had three pregnancies (and lets face it, i really was not one of those glowing pregnant woman!). Charlotte was born by ceaser, so that's major abdominal surgery and a bit of recouping (not to mention the clots and haemorraging). Maggie came next and a broken tail bone from her birth, so pain in just sitting for 3mnths) and then of course my big boy Ryan, who caused me to have stitches and while i didn't break my tailbone this time, i did hurt it and struggled to walk for a few weeks. So all in all i really am relishing his pain!
The poor thing though is in a bit of pain and has commented that it had better work, 'cause he's not doing it again! I wonder if it's like childbirth and they forget?

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Poor thing my arse, tell him to put his big boy pants on and shut the hell up and walk like a man!

Its a snip not a mile wide gash