Monday, May 12, 2008

Update

Well, it's been a bit since i had a decent post. Maggie had her birthday, Ryan is now 6mnths and things are ticking along nicely.
Biggest news of late is my trip to A&E. Story goes i went to help Daryl who was in ant killing mode. He started to climb the ladder and asked me to hold it, but before i even got there the ladder collapsed and whalloped me in the face. Kids were all in bed, so called Dad to take me to A&E where i got four stitches (reattaching the side of my nose to my face!!) and a tetanus injection. My face was bruised, swollen and very sore and it took all of my self control to go against the urge to wipe my nose. So not happy!! Had the stitches out today, so that's a bit better, but still a little swollen and tender.
Anyway i got a lovely mothers day out of it. Chocolates from the girls and then Daryl took them to the farm for the day, so i had a nice quiet one, just me and Ryan.

No comments: