Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Take that!

I get to stay at home while hubby goes to work. This deep down bothers him and therefore he frequently comments on it, mostly in a joking manner, but still it comes up a lot. It means i cannot complain about my day as i always get the comment of "Well you go to work then and i'll stay home!".
Well the other day i finally had enough so i called him on it. I said to him 'fine, you find me a job and i will go and work at it'. "But you can't work, you've got another baby on the way" was the reply. 'Exactly, but i'm sick of hearing about it. I love being at home with the girls, but there are times when i need a break or have a bad day and i don't get to whinge about it because you always comment that i should go to work and you'll stay home. I'm sick of it, so you find me a job and i'll go work at it.' He then mumbled a reply of "I guess you should stay home till the kids are at school". And i have not had another comment about it!

No comments: